Pressure Sensor, 0 - 5 psi, Analogue, Gauge, 5V typical
Manufacturer's part number :
Honeywell's Basic Board Mount Pressure Sensors, TBP Series, Compensated/Unamplified, are piezoresistive silicon pressure sensors designed for customers who require a simple, high quality, cost-effective, mV output, unamplified, temperature-compensated sensor for use in medical and industrial applications.
These unamplified and temperature-compensated sensors offer infinite resolution of the pressure signal. They will operate as specified from -40 °C to 125 °C [-40 °F to 257 °F].
The TBP Series is often ideal for those customers who want to do their own amplification in order to make use of the maximum resolution of the bare sensor output, leveraging any algorithm needed for the application. They are available with several package styles and mounting options, making it easier for device manufacturers to integrate the product into their applications.
The TBP Series measures gauge pressures. gauge pressure sensors are referenced to atmospheric pressure and provide an output proportional to pressure variations from atmosphere. They are intended for use with non-corrosive, non-ionic gases, such as air and other dry gases, and for non-corrosive, nonionic liquids when the silicone gel coating option is selected. All products are designed and manufactured according to ISO 9001.
View our wide range of Pressure products
View our portfolio of Sensors
See all products from our supplier Honeywell - Sensors
Quote and availability
- Cost-effective sensors with many options: Helps customers to meet their specific application needs.
- Small package size: 7mm x 7mm [0.276 in x 0.276 in], which is very small when compared to most board mount pressure sensors, occupying less space on the PCB (printed circuit board) and typically allowing for easy placement on crowded PCBs or in small devices.
- Wide operating temperature range of -40°C to 125°C [-40°F to 257°F]: Allows for use in many applications.
- Media compatibility options:
- No gel coating: The input port is limited to non-corrosive, non-ionic media such as dry air and gases and should not be exposed to condensation. The gases are limited to media that are compatible with high temperature polyamide, silicone, alumina ceramic, silicon, gold, and glass.
- Silicone gel coating: Uses the same materials in the wetted media path butis protected from condensation by a silicone-based gel coating; allows use in applications where condensation can occur.
- ROHS and ISO 9001 compliance.
- Many package styles, pressure ranges, silicone gel coating and porting options: Simplifies integration into the device manufacturer's application.
- Supports lean manufacturing:
- J-STD-020-D MSL 1 unlimited shelf life after packaging is opened.
- System can be calibrated within one hour after reflow solder.
- Compatible with modern lead-free and no-clean solder processes.
- Manufacturing excellence: Honeywell has more than 100 years of manufacturing and engineering excellence.
- Fast Request for Quotes (RFQs): Responding quickly to your RFQs and product sample needs are hallmarks of Honeywell.
- Fast response for samples: Dedicated teams and manufacturing processes help ensure that product samples are shipped quickly and delivered in time to support your development cycle.
- Reliable supply chain: Honeywell's effective inventory management and dependable supply chain are there throughout your product life cycle.
- Designed to Six Sigma standards: Six Sigma standards provide the highest level of product quality, performance and consistency. Six Sigma provides confidence that the sensor will perform to specification. Many competitive products are produced to lower Sigma tolerances, which may result in some products not performing to the specification to which they were designed.
- Supporting documentation: Honeywell's website provides technical materials to assist you in your application needs.
- Helps customers to meet their specific application needs. Package size of 7mm x 7mm [0.276 in x 0.276 in], which is very small when compared to most board mount pressure sensors, occupies less space on the PCB (printed circuit board) and typically allows for easy placement on crowded PCBs or in small devices. Choice of no gel coating system can be calibrated within one hour after reflow solder, and compatible with modern lead-free and no-clean solder processes. Honeywell has more than 100 years of manufacturing and engineering excellence. Honeywell's effective inventory management and dependable supply chain are there throughout your product life cycle. Six Sigma standards provide the highest level of product quality, performance and consistency, provides confidence that the sensor will perform to specification. Honeywell's website provides technical materials to assist you in your application needs. Potential medical applications include hospital beds, oxygen concentrators, wound therapy, and blood pressure monitoring. Potential industrial applications include HVAC transmitters, air movement control, environmental control, leak detection, industrial controls, pneumatic controls, and other commercial applications.