High Temperature 32K x 8 Static RAM
Manufacturer's part number :
The 32K x 8 High Temperature Static RAM is a high performance 32,768 word x 8-bit static random access memory with industry-standard functionality. It is fabricated with Honeywell’s HTMOS™ technology, and is designed for use in systems operating in severe high temperature environments.
The RAM requires only a single 5 V ± 10% power supply and has CMOS compatible I/O. Power consumption is typically less than 30 mW/MHz in operation, and less than 10 mW when de-selected. The RAM read operation is fully asynchronous, with an associated typical access time of 50 ns at 5 V.
The RAM provides guaranteed performance over the full -55 to +225°C temperature range. Typically, parts will operate up to +300°C for a year, with derated performance. All parts are burned in at 250°C to eliminate infant mortality.
View our wide range of Memory / Storage
View our portfolio of Semicondcutors Components
See all products from our supplier Honeywell Magnetic
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Specified Over -55 to +225°C
- Fabricated with HTMOS™ IV Silicon on Insulator (SOI)
- Read/Write Cycle Times £ 50 ns Support 20 MHz Clock
- Asynchronous Operation
- CMOS Input/Output Buffers
- Single 5 V ± 10% Power Supply
- Hermetic 28-Lead Ceramic DIP
- Main Applications
- Down-Hole Oil Well
- Turbine Engine Control
- Industrial Process Control
- Nuclear Reactor
- Electric Power Conversion
- Heavy Duty Internal Combustion Engines