3U VPX Card with User-Configurable Spartan-6 FPGA, Air-Cooled
Manufacturer's part number :
Acromag’s cost-effective VPX-SLX boards feature a user-configurable Xilinx® Spartan®-6 FPGA enhanced with high-speed memory and a high- throughput PCIe interface. The result is a powerful and flexible logic processor module that is capable of executing your custom instruction sets and algorithms.
The logic-optimized FPGA is well-suited for a broad range of applications. Typical uses include hardware simulation, communications, in-circuit diagnostics, military servers, signal intelligence, and image processing.
Large, high-speed memory banks enable efficient data handling. The dual-port SRAM facilitates high-speed DMA transfers between the FPGA and the rest of the system. A high-bandwidth PCIe interface ensures fast data throughput.
64 I/O lines are accessible through the rear (P2) connector. Additional I/O processing is supported on a separate mezzanine card that plugs into the FPGA base board. A variety of these external AXM I/O cards are available to interface your analog and digital I/O signals.
Take advantage of the conduction-cooled version for use in hostile environments. Conduction efficiently dissipates heat if there is inadequate cooling air flow.
View our wide range of VPX / OpenVPX products
View our portfolio of Embedded computing products
See all products from our supplier Acromag
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Reconfigurable Xilinx Spartan-6 FPGA with 147,433k logic cells
- PCIe bus 4-lane Gen 1 interface
- 1M x 64-bit dual-ported SRAM provides direct links from the PCIe bus and to the FPGA
- Supports both front and rear I/O connections
- 64 I/O or 32 LVDS lines direct to FPGA via rear (P2) connector
- Plug-in I/O extension modules are available for the front mezzanine
- FPGA code loads from the PCIe bus or from on-board flash memory
- Supports dual DMA channel data transfer to/from the rest of the system
- Support for Xilinx ChipScope™ Pro interface
- Air-cooled (0 to 70°C) and conduction-cooled (-40 to 85°C) models