3-input Video Super Imposer with 75Ω Driver
Manufacturer's part number :
NJM2263 is 3-input, 1-output video switch with 75Ω driver circuit. Two input are provided with sink chip clamp function, which adjust the DC level of video signal.
The other input of transistor open base can make control of luminance signal.
This video switch can be connected to TV monitor directly, as it has 75Ω driver circuit internally. NJM2263 is a high performance video switch with 10MHz frequency range and 70dB (at 4.43MHz) crosstalk, which is operated with 5V supply voltage.
View our wide range of Analogue / Mixed signal products
View our portfolio of Semiconductors
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Wide Operating Voltage (4.75 to 13V)
- 3 - Input, 1 - Output
- Internal 75Ω Driver Circuit
- Internal Sink Chip Clamp Function (VIN1, VIN2)
- Internal luminance Signal Control Function (VIN3)
- Crosstalk 70dB (at 4.43MHz)
- Wide Operating Frequency Range 10MHz (2VP-P input)
- Package Outline (DIP8, DMP8, SIP8)
- Bipolar Technology