Low Voltage Video Amplifier with LPF
Manufacturer's part number :
The NJM2574 is a Low Voltage Video Amplifier contained LPF circuit, 75Ω driver and internal CLAMP/BIAS SW, LPF/through SW to connect TV monitor directly.
The input composite signal.(0.5Vpp) The mute circuit with power save function is suitable for low power design.
The NJM2574 is suitable for down sizing of Digital Steel Camera, and DVC for small package.
View our wide range of Analogue / Mixed signal products
View our portfolio of Semiconductors
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Operating Voltage (2.8 to 5.5V)
- Input Composite Signal (0.5Vpp)
- 12dB Amplifier
- 75Ω Driver
- Internal CLAMP/BIAS SW
- Internal LPF/through SW
- Operating Current 9.0mA typ. at Vcc=3.0V
- Operating Current in Battery Saving (70μA typ. at Vcc=3.0V)
- Bipolar Technology
- Package Outline MSOP8 (TVSP8)