Switching Regulator IC for Boost Converter
Manufacturer's part number :
The NJW4131 is a boost converter with 40V/1.4A or 40V/1A MOSFET. It corresponds to high oscillating frequency, and Low ESR Output Capacitor (MLCC) within wide input range from 4.0V to 35V. Therefore, the NJW4131 can realize downsizing of an application with a few external parts. Also, it has a soft start function, an over current protection and a thermal shutdown circuit. It is suitable for power supply to a Car Accessory, Office Automation equipment, Industrial Instrument, LED and so on.
View our wide range of Analogue / Mixed signal products
View our portfolio of Semiconductors
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Output Switch Voltage 40V max.
- Wide Operating Voltage Range 4V to 35V
- Switching Current 1.4A (min.) @ A version
- 1.0A (min.) @ B version
- PWM Control
- Wide Oscillation Frequency 300kHz to 1MHz
- Soft-Start Function 4ms typ.
- UVLO (Under Voltage Lockout)
- Over Current Protection / Thermal Shutdown Protection
- Standby Function
- Package Outline