Switching Regulator IC for Boost Converter
Manufacturer's part number :
The NJW4130 is a boost converter with 40V MOSFET. It corresponds to high speed oscillating frequency, low input voltage (logic voltage) and Low ESR Output Capacitor (MLCC). Therefore, the NJW4130 can realize downsizing of an application with a few external parts. Also, it has a soft start function, over current protection and thermal shutdown circuit. It is suitable for supplying power to a LED, Portable Applications and so on.
View our wide range of Analogue / Mixed signal products
View our portfolio of Semiconductors
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Output Switch Voltage 40V max.
- Switching Current 450mA min.
- PWM Control
- Correspond to Ceramic Condenser (MLCC)
- Operating Voltage Range 2.3V to 5.5V
- Oscillation Frequency 700kHtyp.
- Soft-Start Function 4ms typ.
- Internal Compensation Circuit
- UVLO (Under Voltage Lockout)
- Over Current Protection / Thermal Shutdown Function
- Standby Function
- Package Outline TVSP8