Battery Backup Switching IC
Manufacturer's part number :
The NJU7287 is a battery backup system IC with three regulators, two voltage detectors, a battery switching system and their control circuit. It switches the regulator output from main power supply source to the backup battery when it detects main power supply drop and also has two voltage detection outputs.
The NJU7287 employs an exclusive sequence on the battery switching system which reduces the battery operation. Combining the special sequence and its low operating current, it is well-suited for battery backup systems of DSC, DVC and other portable devices. The NJU7287 is available in small and thin packages of 8-lead MSOP (TVSP) and 12-lead PCSP12-C3.
View our wide range of Analogue / Mixed signal products
View our portfolio of Semiconductors
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Low Quiescent Current :13μA max. / Normal operation :2.1μA max. / Backup
- Low Dropout Voltage :0.06V max. (IRO =3mA) / REG1:0.3V max. (IOUT =23mA) / REG2 :0.06Vmax.(ICH=3mA) / REG3
- 3ch(REG1, REG2, REG3) Output Voltage :±2.0%
- 2ch(CS, RESET) Detection Voltage : ± 2.0%
- Exclusive Sequence
- Small Package NJU7287xRB1 : MSOP8 (TVSP8)