Band Pass Filter for Audio Spectrum Analyzer Display
Manufacturer's part number :
The NJU7505A is a band pass filter for audio spectrum analyzer display.
It consists of high and low band pass filters, CR oscillation circuit, control circuit and DC transfer circuit.
Each band pass filter using the switched capacitor filter technology operates at the shared time by 5 bands which filter constant is switched by the internal clock.
Therefore, the audio signal shared of 5 bands is output from a serial output terminal. The 10 bands version using the double by the cascade connection is prepared.
View our wide range of Analogue / Mixed signal products
View our portfolio of Semiconductors
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- BPF for the audio spectrum analyzer display of the 5 bands
- 10 bands extension is available by the cascade connection
- BPF using the switched capacitor filter technology
- CR oscillation circuit on chip (External clock input is available)
- Power-on initialization circuit on chip (External reset input is available)
- C-MOS Technology
- Package Outline (DIP8, DMP8)