Single Supply, Rail-to-Rail Output Dual Operational Amplifier
Manufacturer's part number :
The NJM8202 is a Rail-to-Rail output single supply dual operational amplifier with a low noise of 10nV/√Hz (typ. at 1kHz) and high RF noise immunity.
The high RF noise immunity can reduce malfunctions caused by RF noises from mobile phones and others.
It offers a single supply voltage operation from +2.5V to +14V,rail-to-rail output swing close to both rails and input voltage range from ground. It is suitable for various applications such as current sense amplifiers, sound processing, buffer amplifiers, filter circuits and others. The NJM8202 is available in small surface mounting packages of SOP8 (DMP8), SSOP8, SOP8 JEDEC 150mil, MSOP8 (VSP8) and MSOP8 (TVSP8).
View our wide range of Analogue / Mixed signal products
View our portfolio of Semiconductors
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- RF Immunity Enhance the RF immunity from mobile phones
- Rail-to-Rail Output 0.25V to 4.75V min.( @V+=5V)
- Operating Temperature -40ºC to +85ºC
- Operation Voltage +2.5V to +14V(±1.25 to ±7V)
- Slew Rate 3.5V/μs(typ.)
- GBW 10MHz(typ.)
- Low Noise 10nV/√Hz(typ.) @1kHz
- Input Offset Voltage 6.0mV(max.)
- Supply Current 5mA(max.)
- Package DMP8,SSOP8,SOP8 JEDEC 150mil MSOP8 (VSP8) MEET JEDEC MO-187-DA MSOP8 (TVSP8) MEET JEDEC MO-187-DA / THIN TYPE