Rail-to-Rail Input/Output Single CMOS Operational Amplifier
Manufacturer's part number :
The NJU7045 is a Rail-to-Rail Input/output single CMOS operational amplifier with a low operating voltage from 2.2V to 5.5V and shutdown function which offers low power operation. It offers a high output current of 40mA (at VDD=3V) which is higher than our conventional CMOS operational amplifiers, low operating current of 350μA (typ. active) and 0.9μA (typ. at shut down), low voltage operation, low input bias current of 1pA and ground sensing, which is suitable for various applications. The NJU7045 is available in 8-lead small surface mount packages of SOP8 JEDEC 150mil, MSOP8 (TVSP8) and a 6-lead tiny package of SOT-23-6.
View our wide range of Analogue / Mixed signal products
View our portfolio of Semiconductors
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Operating Voltage: 2.2V to 5.5V
- Rail-to-Rail Input/Output
- High Output Current: 40mA at VO=0V
- Input Offset Voltage: VIO=10mV max.
- Wide Input Common Mode Voltage Range: VSS to VDD
- Operating Current: (Active) IDD=350μA typ. (at VDD=3V) (Shutdown) IDD=0.9μA typ. (at VDD=2.2V to 5.5V)
- High Input Impedance: 1TΩ Typ.
- Low Input Bias Current: IIB=1pA typ.
- Ground Sensing
- Tiny Package: SOP8 JEDEC 150mil MSOP8 (TVSP8) MEET JEDEC MO-187-DA / THIN TYPE SOT-23-6