Rail-to-Rail Input/Output Dual Operational Amplifier
Manufacturer's part number :
The NJM8532 is a Rail-to-Rail Input/output single supply dual operational amplifier featuring low power, low noise and a low voltage operation from 1.8V.
The Rail-to-Rail Input/output offers a wide input/output dynamic range from ground level to supply line, which provides both ground and Hi-side sensing applications.
The excellent features of low noise, low operating voltage and high phase margin make the NJM8532 well-suited for various applications such as battery powered devices, portable audio devices, sensor applications and others.
View our wide range of Analogue / Mixed signal products
View our portfolio of Semiconductors
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Operating Voltage 1.8 to 14.0V
- Rail-to-Rail Input VICM= 0 to 5.0V, (at V+=5V)
- Rail-to-Rail Output VOH≥4.9V/ VOL≤0.1V, (at V+=5V, RL=20kΩ)
- Load Drivability VOH≥4.75V/ VOL≤0.25V, (at V+=5V, RL=2kΩ)
- Offset Voltage 5mV max.
- Slew Rate 0.4V/μs typ.
- Low Input Voltage Noise 10nV/√Hz typ. (at f=1kHz)
- Adequate phase margin ΦM=75deg. typ., (at RL=2kΩ, voltage follower)
- Bipolar Technology
- Package Outline SSOP8 DMP8 MSOP8 (TVSP8)MEET JEDEC MO-187-DA / THIN TYPE