Low Voltage C-Mos Operational Amplifier
Manufacturer's part number :
The NJU7031/32/34 are single, dual and quad single supply, low offset, output full swing C-MOS Operational Amplifiers. The wide operating voltage 3V to 16V, High slew rate 3.5V/µs and output full swing are suitable for fast signal processing amplifiers. Additionally, low input bias current 1pA and single supply operation offer amplification of the very small signal around the ground level.
View our wide range of Analogue / Mixed signal products
View our portfolio of Semiconductors
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- High Slew Rate (3.5V/µs)
- Wide Operating Voltage (VDD=3 to 16V)
- Output Voltage with full Swing (VOM=9.98V typ. @ VDD=10V)
- Input Common Mode Voltage Range (VOM=9.98V typ. (@VDD=10V))
- Low Bias Current (IIB=1pA typ.)
- Input Common Mode Voltage range includes ground.
- C-MOS Technology
- Package Outline (DIP8, DMP8)