Dot Matrix LCD 64-out Segment Driver
Manufacturer's part number :
The NJU6417C is a serial input, 64-out segment driver for dot matrix LCDs, especially useful as extension driver for LCD controller drivers like NJU6408B.
It consists of 64-bit (two of 32-bit) shift register, 64-bit latch, and 64 high voltage LCD drivers.
The shift direction of each 32-bit shift register can be set independently to each other, consequently the efficient extension driver allocation according to the number of characters and easy wiring with the LCD panel can be performed.
As the 64-driver have 4 level voltage inputs to drive the LCD, adjustable driving voltage according to the LCD panel can be supplied from the external power source.
View our wide range of Analogue / Mixed signal products
View our portfolio of Semiconductors
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- 64 Segment Drivers
- 64-bit Shift Register (Two of 32-bit Shift Registers )
- Shift Direction of each 32-bit Shift Registers Selection
- Two of Shift Direction Select Terminal
- Duty Ratio 1/8 to 1/16
- Fast Data Transmission ( Shift Clock 6 MHz max.)
- External Power Supply for LCD Driving Voltage
- LCD Driving Voltage - VDD - 3V ~ VDD - 13.5V
- Operating Voltage - 5 V ± 10 %
- Package Outline - QFP 80
- C-MOS Technology