88-Common X 272-Segment Bitmap LCD Driver
Manufacturer's part number :
The NJU6657 is a bitmap LCD driver to display graphics or characters.
It contains 23,936 bits display data RAM, microprocessor interface circuits, instruction decoder, 88-common and 272-segment drivers.
The bit image display data is transferred to the display data RAM by serial or 8-bit parallel interface.
88 x 272 dots graphics or 17-character 5-line by 16 x 16 dots character with icon are displayed by NJU6657 itself.
The NJU6657 contains a built-in OSC circuit for reducing external components.
The wide operating voltage from 2.7 to 5.5V and low operating current are suitable for battery-powered applications.
View our wide range of Analogue / Mixed signal products
View our portfolio of Semiconductors
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Direct Correspondence between Display Data RAM and LCD Pixel
- Display Data RAM (23,936 bits)
- 225 LCD Drivers (88-common and 272-segment)
- Direct Microprocessor Interface for both of 68 and 80 type MPU
- Serial Interface (SDA, SCL, A0, CSB)
- Programmable Bias selection (1/5,1/7,1/8,1/9,1/10 bias)
- Useful Instruction Set (Display On/Off Cont, Initial Display Line Set, Page Address Set, Column Address Set, Status Read, Display Data Read/Write, ADC Select, Common Direction Register Set, Inverse Display, Entire Display On/Off, Partial Select, n-line Inverse Drive Register Set, Dummy Period Set, Read Modify Write, End, Internal Oscillation Circuit ON/OFF, Oscillation Frequency Set, Bias Select, Power Control setter Register Set, Voltage Booster Circuits Multiple Select, Voltage Booster Circuits Clock Select, Temperature Sensor ON/OFF, Soft Reset, Power Save.)
- Power Supply Circuits for LCD Incorporated (Voltage Booster Circuits (12-time Maximum), Voltage Adjust Circuits, Voltage Follower x 4)
- High Precision Voltage Regulator Incorporated (VREF=±3%, Ta=25O°C)
- Precision Electrical Variable Resistance (400-step)
- VLCD Temperature Coefficient (-0.00 to -0.15%/°C)
- Low Power Consumption (130uA(typ.))
- Operating Voltage (All the voltages are based on VSS=0V.) - Logic Operating Voltage (VDD=2.7V to 5.5V)- Voltage Booster Operating Voltage (VEE=VDD to 5.5V)- LCD Driving Voltage (VLCD= 4.8 to 28.8V(External Voltage: 36.0V)))
- Rectangle outlook for COG
- Package Outline (Bump-chip)
- C-MOS Technology (Substrate:P))