8-Character 4-Line Dot Matrix LCD Controller Driver with Extension Function
Manufacturer's part number :
The NJU6426 is a Dot Matrix LCD controller driver for 8-character or up to 24-character 4-line with loon display in single or combine with some of extension driver.
It contains voltage converter, bleeder resistance, CR oscillator, microprocessor interface circuits. Instruction decoder controller, character generator ROM/RAM, high voltage operation common and segment drivers and extension driver interface circuits.
The voltage converter and bleeder resistance generates about twofold voltage (10V) and bias voltage for LCD driving waveform internally from single power supply (5V). Consequently, high-contrast display can be performed though the simple power supply circuits.
The CR oscillator incorporate C and R, therefore no external components for oscillation are required.
The microprocessor interface circuits which operate by 2MHz, can be connected directly to 4/8 bit microprocessor.
The character generator consists of 9,600 bits ROM and 64 bytes RAM.
The 33-common (32 for character，1 for icon) and 40 segment drivers and operated up to 13.5V，and the icon common driver display up to 40 or 80 icon in single or combine with some of extension driver.
View our wide range of Analogue / Mixed signal products
View our portfolio of Semiconductors
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- 8-character 4-line Dot Matrix LCD Controller Driver
- Maximum 80 icon Display (Using COM33)
- 4/8 Bits Microprocessor Direct Interface
- Display Data RAM - 96×8 bits (Maximum 24-Character 4-line Display)
- Character Generator ROM - 9,600 bits (240 Characters for 5×7 Dots)
- Character Generator RAM - 64×8 bits (8 Patterns (5×7 Dots))
- High Voltage LCD Driver (33-common/40-segment)
- Useful Instruction Set (Clear Display, Return Home, Display ON/OFF Cont, Cursor ON/OF Cont, Display Blink, Cursor Shift, Character Shift)
- Extension Function
- Power On Initialize
- Hardware Reset Function
- Low Power Consumption
- Voltage Converter and Bleeder Resistance On-chip
- Oscillation Circuits On-chip
- Operating Voltage (5V)
- Package Outline (Chip)
- C-MOS Technology