64-Common X 160-Segment + 1-icon Bitmap LCD Driver
Manufacturer's part number :
The NJU6655B is a bitmap LCD driver to display graphics or characters.
It contains 10,400 bits display data RAM, microprocessor interface circuits, instruction decoder, 64-common and 160-segment + 1-icon-common drivers.
The bit image display data is transferred to the display data RAM by serial or 8-bit parallel interface.
65 x 160 dots graphics or 10-character 4-line by 16 x 16 dots character with icon are displayed by NJU6655B itself.
The wide operating voltage from 2.4 to 5.5V and low operating current are suitable for battery-powered applications.
The build-in Electrical Variable Resistance is very precision, furthermore the rectangle outlook is very applicable to COG or Slim TCP.
View our wide range of Analogue / Mixed signal products
View our portfolio of Semiconductors
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Direct Correspondence between Display Data RAM and LCD Pixel
- Display Data RAM (10,400 bits)
- 225 LCD Drivers (64-common and 160-segment + 1-icon common)
- Direct Microprocessor Interface for both of 68 and 80 type MPU
- Serial Interface (SI, SCL, A0, CS1b, CS2)
- Programmable Bias selection (1/5,1/7,1/9 bias)
- Useful Instruction Set (Display On/Off Cont, Initial Display Line Set, Page Address Set, Column Address Set, Status Read, Display Data Read/Write, ADC Select, Inverse Display, Entire Display On/Off, Bias Select, Read Modify Write, End, Reset, Common Direction Register Set, Power control set, Feedback Resistor Ratio Set, EVR Mode Set, EVR Register Set, Static Indicator On/Off, Static Indicator Register Set, Power Save, Power Save Reset, n-line Inverse Drive Register Set, n-line Inverse Drive Reset, Partial Select, Internal Oscillation Circuit ON.)
- Power Supply Circuits for LCD Incorporated (Voltage Booster Circuits (4-time Maximum), Voltage Adjust Circuits, Voltage Follower×4)
- Voltage Regulator Incorporated
- Precision Electrical Variable Resistance (64-step)
- Low Power Consumption (130μA(typ.))
- Operating Voltage (All the voltages are based on VDD=0V.) (Logic Operating Voltage : -2.4V to -5.5V, Voltage Booster Operating Voltage : -2.4V to -6.0V, LCD Driving Voltage : -4.5V to -18.0V)
- Rectangle outlook for COG
- C-MOS Technology (Substrate:N)
- Package Outline (Bump-chip)