42-Segment 1/3 or 1/4 Duty LCD Driver
Manufacturer's part number :
The NJU6535 is a 1/3 or 1/4 duty LCD driver for segment type LCD panel with key scan function transmitting the 30 keys maximum scanned data (6 x 5 = 30) to CPU.
The NJU6535 chooses numbers of common, key scan, and general purpose ports by instructions. Therefore, it drives 126 segments at 1/3 duty in use of 3 commons and 42 segments or 164 segments at 1/4 duty in use of 4 and 41. Also it provides 4 general purpose output ports maximum to drive LEDs or others directly.
Furthermore, the NJU6535 can select a LCD driving voltage out of 8 steps voltage by the instruction to adjust the display contrast of LCD panel.
View our wide range of Analogue / Mixed signal products
View our portfolio of Semiconductors
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- 42-segment Drivers
- Programmable Duty Ratio (1/3 Duty:126-segment (Maximum), 1/4 Duty:164-segment (Maximum))
- 30-key Scan Function(6X5 matrix) (Needless for anti-reverse current diodes in key scan)
- Programmable Bias Ratio (1/2, 1/3 bias)
- Output Port for LED (maximum 4 LED)
- Serial Interface (SI, SO, SCL, CS)
- Useful Instruction set
- Incorporated LCD Driving Voltage Generator Circuits
- Electrical Variable Resistance (8-step)
- Logic Operating Voltage (4.5 to 5.5V)
- LCD Driving Voltage (to 5.5V)
- Package Outline (QFP64-H1)
- C-MOS Technology (Substrate:P)