24-Character 2-Line Dot Matrix LCD Controller Driver
Manufacturer's part number :
The NJU6466 is a 1 Chip Dot Matrix LCD controller driver for up to 24-character 2-line display.
It contains voltage converter, microprocessor interface circuits, instruction decoder controller, character generator ROM/RAM and high voltage operation common and segment drivers.
The voltage converter generates about twofold voltage (10V/6V) from single power supply(5V/3V). Consequently, high-contrast display can be performed though the simple power supply circuits.
The microprocessor interface circuits which operate 2MHz frequency, can be connected directly to 4bit/8bit microprocessor.
The character generator consists of 9,600bits ROM and 64 bytes RAM. The standard version of ROM is coded with 240 letter fonts and. The standard version RO characters including capital and small some of Japanese fonts.
The high voltage operation 32-common and 60-segment drivers operate by 13.5V(VDD=5V) or 12.0V(VDD=3V), and drives up to 24-character 2-line LCD panels which divided four common electrode blocks.
View our wide range of Analogue / Mixed signal products
View our portfolio of Semiconductors
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- 24-character 2-line Dot Matrix LCD Controller Driver
- 4/8 Bit Microprocessor Direct Interface
- Display Data RAM - 80 x 8 bits : Maximum 24-character 2-line Display
- Character Generator ROM - 9,600 bits ; 240 Characters for 5 x 7 Dots
- Character Generator RAM - 64 x 8 bits ; 8 Patterns( 5x7 Dots )
- Microprocessor can access to Display Data RAM and Character Generator
- High Voltage LCD Driver : 32-common / 60-segment
- Programmable Duty Ratio ; 1/16 Duty for 5x 7 Dots + Cursor, 1 Line 1/32 Duty for 5x 7 Dots + Cursor, 2 Lines
- Power On Initialize On-chip
- Voltage Converter On-chip
- Oscillation Circuit On-chip (External R or Ceramic Resonator required)
- Low Power Consumption
- Operating Voltage (+5V / +3V)
- Package Out Iine - Chip / Bumped Chip / TCP
- C-M0S Technology