16-Character 1-Line Dot Matrix LCD Controller Driver with Keyscan Function
Manufacturer's part number :
The NJU6470 is a Dot Matrix LCD controller driver for 16-character 1-line with keyscan in single chip.
It contains keyscan circuit and input/output ports, bleeder resistance, oscillation circuit, microprocessor interface circuits, instruction decoder controller, character generator ROM/RAM, high voltage operation common and segment drivers.
The microprocessor serial interface circuit which operates by 1 MHz is incorporated.
The character generator ROM consists of 7,680 bits stores 192 kinds of 5 x 8 dots character Font. Each 160 bits CG RAM and Icon display RAM stores 4 kinds of special character displayed on the dot matrix display area and 80 kinds of Icon on the Icon display area. The 18-common and 40-segment drivers operated up to 16-character 1 -line with 80 Icon and static segment LCD display.
View our wide range of Analogue / Mixed signal products
View our portfolio of Semiconductors
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- 16-character 1-line Dot Matrix LCD Controller Driver
- Maximum 80 Icon Display
- Serial Direct Interface with Microprocessor
- Display Data RAM - 16x8 bits : Maximum 16-character 1-line Display
- Character Generator ROM - 7,680 bits : 192 Characters for 5 x 8 Dots
- Character Generator RAM - 32 x 5 bits : 4 Patterns( 5x8 Dots)
- Icon Display RAM - 16x5 bits : Maximum 80 Icon
- High Voltage LCD Driver: 18-common / 40-segment
- Duty and Bias Ratio : 1/18 duty and 1/5 bias
- Useful Instruction Set : Clear Display, Return Home, Display ON/OFF Cont, Cursor ON/OFF Cont, Display Blink, Cursor Shift, Character Shift
- 32key input (4x8 keyscan)
- Bleeder resistance on-chip
- Low Power Consumption
- Operating Voltage (4.5 to 5.5 V (Except LCD Driving Voltage))
- Package Outline (QFP100)
- C-MOS Technology