15-Character 2-Line / 16-Character 1-Line Dot Matrix LCD Controller Driver
Manufacturer's part number :
The NJU6626 is a Dot Matrix LCD controller driver for 15-character 2-line or 16-character 1-line with icon display in single chip. It contains bleeder resistance, CR oscillator, microprocessor interface circuit, instruction decoder controller, character generator ROM/RAM, high voltage operation common and segment drivers, and others.
The character generator ROM consisting of 7,840bits stores 224 kinds of character font, Each 1,120 bits CG RAM and Icon display RAM can store 32 kind of special character displayed on the dot matrix display area or 100 kinds of Icon display area.
The 15-common (14 for character, 1 for Icon) and 75 segment drivers operate 15-character 2-line with 75 Icon LCD display or The 8-common (7 for character, 1 for Icon) and 80-segment drivers operate 16-character 1 line with 80 Icon LCD display.
The 16th display contrast control function is incorporated. Therefore, only simple power supply circuit on chip operates the contrast adjustment easily.
The complete CR oscillator requires external capacitor and resistor.
The serial interface which operates by 2MHz, communicates with external MCU.
View our wide range of Analogue / Mixed signal products
View our portfolio of Semiconductors
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- 15-character 2-line or 16-character 1-line Dot Matrix LCD Controller Driver
- Maximum 80 Icon Display
- Serial Direct Interface with Microprocessor
- Display Data RAM 32 x 8 bits :Maximum 15-character 2-line Display
- Character Generator ROM 7,840bits :224 Characters for 5 x 7 Dots
- Character Generator RAM 1,120bits :32 Patterns (5 x 7 Dots)
- Icon Display RAM Maximum 80-Icons
- High voltage LCD Driver 15-common / 75-segment or 16-common / 80-segment
- Duty and Bias Ratio 1/15, 1/8 duty
- Useful Instruction set Clear Display, Address Home, Display ON/OFF, Display blink, Address shift, Character Shift, e.t.c.
- Power on Initialization / Hardware Reset
- Bleeder resistance on chip
- Software contrast control(16-step)
- Oscillation Circuit on-chip (External CR)
- Operating Voltage 2.4 to 5.5V
- Package Outline QFP100-G1
- C-MOS Technology