12-Character Bit Map LCD Driver
Manufacturer's part number :
The NJU6452A is a bit map LCD driver to display graphics or characters.
It contains 2, 560 bit display data RAM, microprocessor interface circuits, instruction decoder, and 16-common and 61-segment drivers.
The bit image display data sent from 8- 16-bit MPU are stored in the display data RAM and drivers Dot Matrix LCD Panel by the common and segment drivers.
The 16-common and 61-segment drivers can drive graphics or 12-character 2-line with icon data.
The NJU6452A can combine with the NJU6452A or 6453A to expand the display capacity to 32×122 dots or 16×141 dots of graphics or character display by using the extension function of NJU6452A.
Furthermore, low current consumption due to the external clock input and wide operating voltage are useful apply to the small sized battery operated items.
View our wide range of Analogue / Mixed signal products
View our portfolio of Semiconductors
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Direct Correspondence between Display Data RAM and LCD Pixel
- Display Data RAM (2,560 bits 80×8×4)
- Direct Interface with 8- or 16-bit MPU (Both of 68 and 80 type MPU can connect directly)
- Extension Function (can combine with NJU6452A or 6453A)
- 16-common and 61-segment Drivers
- Programmable Duty Ratio (1/16 or 1/32 Duty)
- Useful Instruction Set (Display Data Read/Write, Display ON/OFF Cont, Display Data RAM Address Set, Status Read, Display Starting Line Set, Static Drive ON/OFF, Duty Ratio Setting, and Read Modify Write,)
- Low Power Consumption
- External Clock Input (2kHz)
- Operating Voltage (2.4V to 6.0V)
- LCD Driving Voltage (3.0V to 13.5V)
- Package Outline (CHIP)
- C-MOS Technology