12-Character 2-Line Dot Matrix LCD Controller Driver
Manufacturer's part number :
The NJU6469 is a Dot Matrix LCD controller driver for 12-character 2-line with icon display in single chip.
It contains voltage tripler, bleeder resistance, CR oscillator, microprocessor interface circuits, instruction decoder controller, character generator ROM/RAM, high voltage operation common and segment drivers.
The voltage tripler and bleeder resistance generates about triple voltage (8V) and bias voltage for LCD driving waveform internally from single power supply (3V). Consequently, high-contrast display can be performed through the simple power supply circuits.
The CR oscillator incorporates C and R, therefore no external components for oscillation are required.
The microprocessor interface circuits which operate by 1MHz, can be connected directly to 4/8 bit microprocessor.
The character generator consists of 9,600 bits ROM and 32×5 bit RAM.
The 17-common (16 for character, 1 for icon) and 60-segment drivers are operated up to 10.0V, and the icon common driver display up to 60 icons.
View our wide range of Analogue / Mixed signal products
View our portfolio of Semiconductors
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- 12-character 2-line Dot Matrix LCD Controller Driver
- Maximum 60 icon Display (Using COMMK)
- 4/8 Bits Microprocessor Direct Interface
- Display Data RAM - 24×8 bits (Maximum 12 character 2-line Display or 24-character 1-line Display)
- Character Generator RAM - 9,600 bits (240 Characters for 5×7 Dots)
- Character Generator RAM - 32×5 bits (4 Patters (5×7 Dots))
- High Voltage LCD Driver (17-common/60-segment)
- Useful Instruction Set (Clear Display, Return Home, Display ON/OFF Cont, Cursor ON/OF Cont, Display Blink, Cursor Shift, Character Shift)
- Power On Initialize
- Hardware Reset Function
- Voltage Triper and Bleeder Resistance On-chip
- Oscillation Circuits On-chip
- Low Power Consumption (100μA TYP./200μA MAX)
- Operating Voltage (2.4 to 3.3V (Except LCD Driving Voltage))
- Package Outline (CHIP)
- C-MOS Technology