12-Character 1-Line Dot Matrix LCD Controller Driver with Smooth Scroll
Manufacturer's part number :
The NJU6625 is a Dot Matrix LCD controller driver for 12-character 1-line with icon display in single chip.
It contains bleeder resistance, general output port, keyscan circuit, CR oscillator, microprocessor interface circuit, instruction decoder controller, character generator ROM/RAM, high voltage operation common and segment drivers, and others.
The character generator ROM consisting of 7,840bits stores 224 kinds of character font, Each 1,120 bits CG RAM and Icon display RAM can store 32 kind of special character displayed on the dot matrix display area or 60 kinds of Icon display area.
The 8-common(7 for character, 1 for Icon) and 71-segment drivers operate 12-character 1-line with 60 Icon LCD display and LED driver drives 4 LED which can use like as indicator. The 16th display contrast control function is incorporated. Therefore, only simple power supply circuit on chip operates the contrast adjustment easily.
The complete CR oscillator requires no external components.
The serial interface which operates by 1MHz, communicates with external MCU.
As an outstanding feature, NJU6625 realizes the horizontal smooth scroll of characters by combination of instruction.
View our wide range of Analogue / Mixed signal products
View our portfolio of Semiconductors
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- 12-character 1-line Dot Matrix LCD Controller Driver
- Maximum 60 Icon Display
- Serial Direct Interface with Microprocessor
- Display Data RAM 14 x 8 bits :Maximum 12-character 1-line Display
- Character Generator ROM 7,840bits :224 Characters for 5 x 7 Dots
- Character Generator RAM 1,120bits :32 Patterns (5 x 7 Dots)
- Icon Display RAM Maximum 60-Icons
- High voltage LCD Driver 8-common / 71-segment
- Duty and Bias Ratio 1/8 duty, 1/4 bias
- Useful Instruction set Clear Display, Address Home, Display ON/OFF, Display blink, Address shift, Character Shift, Dot Shift, Keyscan ON/OFF cont. etc.
- 32-Key input(4x8 keyscan)
- General output ports (4-ports)
- Power on Initialization / Hardware Reset
- Bleeder resistance on chip
- Software contrast control(16-step)
- Oscillation Circuit on-chip
- Low Power Consumption
- Operating Voltage 2.4 to 5.5V
- Package Outline QFP100-G1
- C-MOS Technology