104-Common X 132-Segment Bitmap LCD Driver
Manufacturer's part number :
The NJU6678V is a 104-common×132-segment bit map LCD driver to display graphics or characters.
It contains 21,120 bits display data RAM, microprocessor interface circuits, instruction decoder, and common and segment drivers.
An image data from CPU through the serial or 8-bit parallel interface are stored into the 21,120 bits internal display data RAM and are displayed on the LCD panel through the commons and segments drivers.
The NJU6678V displays 104×132 dots graphics or 8-character 6-line by 16×16 dots character. The NJU6678V contains a built-in OSC circuit for reducing external com- components. And it features Partial Display Function containing selectable ponents. active display block(s) (two blocks max.) and optimizing the duty cycle ratio. This function dramatically reduces the operating current, setting the optimum boosted voltage combined with a programmable voltage booster circuit and an electrical variable resister. As result, it reduces the operating current.
The operating voltage from 2.5V to 3.3V and low operating current are suitable for small size battery operation items.
View our wide range of Analogue / Mixed signal products
View our portfolio of Semiconductors
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Direct Correspondence of Display Data RAM to LCD Pixel
- Display Data RAM (21,120 bits ;(1.5 times over than display size))
- LCD drivers (104-common and 132-segment)
- Direct connection to 8-bit Microprocessor interface for both of 68 and 80 type MPU
- Serial Interface
- Partial Display Function (Two limited active display blocks setting. Duty ratio set automatically)
- Easy Vertical Scroll by setting the start line address of over size display data RAM
- Programmable Bias selection (1/4,1/5,1/6,1/7,1/8,1/9,1/10,1/11 bias)
- Common Driver Order Assignment by mask option (Version C0 to C103(Pin name): NJU6678VA Com0 to Com103, NJU6678VB Com103 103 to Com0)
- Useful Instruction Sets (Display ON/OFF Cont, Display Start Line Set, Page Address Set, Column Address Set, Status Read, Display Data Read/Write, Inverse Display, All On/Off, Partial Display, Bias Select, n-Line Inverse, Voltage Booster Circuits Multiple Select(Maximum 5-time), Read Modify Write, Power Saving, ADC Select, etc.)
- Power Supply Circuits for LCD (Programmable Voltage Booster Circuits(5-time Maximum, Voltage boosting polarity:Negative voltage(V VDD DD Common) Common)),Regulator, Voltage Follower (×4))
- Precision Electrical Variable Resistance
- Low Power Consumption
- Operating Voltage (2.5V to 3.3V)
- LCD Driving Voltage (6.0V to 17V)
- C-MOS Technology (Substrate:N)
- Package Outline (Bumped Chip)