10-Character 3-Line Dot Matrix LCD Controller Driver with Keyscan Function
Manufacturer's part number :
The NJU6627 is a Dot Matrix LCD controller driver for 10-character 3-line with icon display in single chip.
It contains voltage converter and regulator bleeder resistance, keyscan circuit, CR oscillator, microprocessor interface circuit, instruction decoder controller, character generator ROM/RAM, high voltage operation common and segment drivers, and others.
The character generator ROM consisting of 7,840bits stores 224 kinds of character font, Each 1,120 bits CG RAM and Icon display RAM can store 32 kind of special character displayed on the dot matrix display area or 100 kinds of Icon display area.
The 23-common(21 for character, 2 for Icon) and 50-segment drivers operate 10-character 3-line with 100 Icon LCD display.
The 16th display contrast control function is incorporated. Therefore, only simple power supply circuit on chip operates the contrast adjustment easily.
The complete CR oscillator requires external capacitor and resistor.
The serial interface which operates by 1MHz, communicates with external MCU.
View our wide range of Analogue / Mixed signal products
View our portfolio of Semiconductors
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- 10-character 3-line Dot Matrix LCD Controller Driver
- Maximum 100 Icon Display
- Serial Direct Interface with Microprocessor
- Display Data RAM (30 x 8bits :Maximum 10-character 3-line Display)
- Character Generator ROM (7,840bits :224 Characters for 5 x 7 Dots)
- Character Generator RAM (1,120bits :32 Patterns (5 x 7 Dots))
- Icon Display RAM (Maximum 100-Icons)
- High voltage LCD Driver (23-common / 50-segment)
- Duty and Bias Ratio (1/23, 1/16 duty, 1/5 bias)
- Useful Instruction set (Clear Display, Address Home, Display ON/OFF,Display blink,Address shift, Character Shift, Keyscan ON/OFF cont. etc.)
- 24-Key input (4x6 keyscan)
- Power on Initialization / Hardware Reset
- Software contrast control (16-step)
- Bleeder resistance on chip
- Voltage Booster Circuits (2-time)
- Oscillation Circuit on-chip (External CR)
- Operating Voltage (4.5 to 5.5V)
- C-MOS Technology
- Package Outline (Bare Chip)