4.1-channel Electronic Volume with 3 Band Equalizer
Manufacturer's part number :
The NJW1222 is a 4.1-channel electronic volume with input selector. It includes 6-input stereo audio selector, master volume, fader volume, sub-woofer volume, mix signal volume, 3 band graphic equalizer, loudness, high pass filter, low pass filter, Level Meter function. The NJW1222 performs low noise and low distortion characteristics with resistance ladder circuit. All of functions are controlled by I2C BUS interface.
View our wide range of Analogue / Mixed signal products
View our portfolio of Semiconductors
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Operating Voltage +7.5 to +10V
- I2C BUS Control
- Low output noise -103dBVtyp.
- Low THD 0.01%typ.
- Multi Mode Input Selector 6SE, 5SE+1QD, 4SE+QD, 4SE+1FD, 3SE+1FD+1QD
- 2SE+2FD, 2SE+1FD+2QD, 2FD+2QD mode selectable
- SE: Single end, QD: Quasi differential, FD: Full differential
- Input Gain 0 to +15dB/1dBstep
- Main Volume +16 to -79dB/1dBstep, MUTE
- Graphic Equalizer 0 to ±15dB/1dBstep
- Fader Volume 0 to -79dB/1dBstep,MUTE
- Sub-Woofer Output 0 to -79dB/1dBstep,MUTE
- Mix Signal Volume 0 to -60dB/2dBstep,MUTE (FL,FR,RL,RR output selectable)
- Level Meter
- Bi-CMOS Technology
- Package Outline SSOP32