Switching Driver with Regulator for Class-D Headphone Amplifier
Manufacturer's part number :
The NJU8716A/B is switching driver with regulator for class-D headphone amplifier. It incorporates optimum regulator for the driver of headphone amplifier.
The NJU8716A/B converts 1bit audio signals such as PWM/PDM to analog audio signals with simple external LC low-pass filter.
The NJU8716A/B provides completed digital system and high power-efficiency with class-D operation. Therefore it is suitable for portable audio applications.
View our wide range of Analogue / Mixed signal products
View our portfolio of Semiconductors
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- 2-channel 1bit Audio Signal Input
- Headphone Output
- Built-in Regulator for Driver
- Logic Operating Voltage 1.7~3.0V(VDD)
- Driver Operating Voltage 1.6~3.5V(VDDO1, VDDO2)
- Regulator Operating Voltage 4.0~5.75V(VREG1) 1.9~4.0V(VREG2)
- C-MOS Technology
- Package Outline (SSOP16)