Analog Signal Input Class-D Amplifier for Piezo Speaker, DC-DC Converter
Manufacturer's part number :
The NJW1263 is an analog signal input monaural class-D amplifier for Piezo speaker. And a built-in DC-DC converter generates variable output voltage (up to 20 V) with input voltage (3.0 to 4.2V).
The NJW1263 incorporates BTL amplifier, which eliminate AC coupling capacitors, and it is capable of driving Piezo speaker with simple external LC low-pass filters.
Class-D operation achieves lower power operation for Piezo speaker, thus the NJW1263 is suited for battery-powered applications.
View our wide range of Analogue / Mixed signal products
View our portfolio of Semiconductors
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Output Voltage VDD=3.0V to 4.2V, VDDO=8.0 to 20.0V@SP MODE ,VDDO=4.5V@REC MODE
- Analog Audio Signal Input
- 2input selector (Speaker Mode and Receiver Mode)
- 1-channel BTL Output, Piezo Speaker Driving
- Built-in DC-DC Converter
- Built-in Low Voltage Detector
- Standby (Hi-Z), Soft Start, Soft Mute Control
- Built-in Pop noise reduction
- Built-in Short Protector)
- Built-in Thermal Protection
- Package Outline: WCSP42