9-Input 3-Output Stereo Audio Selector
Manufacturer's part number :
The NJW1111 is a 9-input 3-output stereo audio selector. It includes three independent 9input-1output stereo audio selectors and adjustable gain buffers.
The NJW1111 performs superior audio characteristics such as low distortion, low output noise and low crosstalk.
All of internal status and variables are controlled by three-wired serial bus. Selectable two Chip address is available for using two chips on same serial bus line. It is suitable for AV amplifier and receiver system and others.
View our wide range of Analogue / Mixed signal products
View our portfolio of Semiconductors
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Operating Voltage (±4.5 to ±7.5V)
- 3-Wired Serial Control
- Operating Current (8mA typ.)
- 9-Input, 3-Output Stereo Audio Selector
- Low Distortion (0.0007% typ.)
- Low Output Noise (-116dBV typ.)
- Low Crosstalk (110dB typ.)
- Channel Separation (110dB typ.)
- Variable Gain Buffer (0, 3 to 8dB/0.5dB step)
- Bi-CMOS Technology
- Package Outline (SSOP32)