8-Input 4-Output Stereo Audio Selector
Manufacturer's part number :
The NJW1112 is an 8-input 4-output stereo audio selector. It includes four independent 8-input-1output stereo audio selectors and 0dB fixed gain buffers.
The NJW1112 performs superior audio characteristics such as low distortion, low output noise and low crosstalk.
In addition, the NJW1112 is available to expand to 16-input 4-output stereo audio selector without sound quality deterioration, because it is able to connect in parallel by Output switch function.
All of internal status and variables are controlled by three-wired serial bus. Selectable two Chip address is available for using two chips on same serial bus line. It is suitable for AV amplifiers, AV receivers, Analog audio switchers, Video conferencing, Security systems and others.
View our wide range of Analogue / Mixed signal products
View our portfolio of Semiconductors
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Operating Voltage (±4.5 to ±7.5V)
- 8-Input, 4-Output Stereo Audio Selector
- Operating Current (14mA typ.)
- Low On Resistance Output Switch On Resistance :15Ω typ.
- Low Distortion (0.0007% typ.)
- Low Output Noise (-119dBV typ.)
- Low Crosstalk (120dB typ.)
- Channel Separation (116dB typ.)
- 3-Wired Serial Control
- Bi-CMOS Technology
- Package Outline (SSOP32)