Voice Switched Speakerphone Circuit with Speaker Amplifier
Manufacturer's part number :
The NJW1128 is a Voice Switched Speakerphone Circuit. It includes all of functions processing a high quality hands free speakerphone system, such as the necessary amplifiers ( Mic , Receive ,Line, Speaker ), attenuators, level detectors functions.
The NJW1128 is controllable independently power-down of the speaker amplifier and the entire IC excluding the speaker amplifier.
All external capacitors are sufficient small so that ceramic capacitors are applied.
View our wide range of Analogue / Mixed signal products
View our portfolio of Semiconductors
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Operating voltage range (3.9 to 5.5V)
- Attenuator gain range between Transmit and Receive (52dB)
- Speaker amplifier
- Microphone amplifier with mute function
- Force to Receive, Transmit, or Idle modes
- Mode-watching monitor
- Background noise monitor for each path
- 4-point signal sensing
- Chip disable Pin powers down the entire IC excluding
- Speaker switch Pin power down the speaker amplifier
- Microphone and Receive Amplifiers pinned out for flexibility
- Package Outline (LQFP48-R3)