Surround Audio Processor for Mobile Applications
Manufacturer's part number :
The NJM2705 is the surround audio processor for mobile applications.
It regenerates the 3D surround sound with extremely narrow space two speakers (2SP mode), headphone surround with normal headphone (HP mode) and reverberation sound with only one speaker (1SP mode).
It includes mode control switches for surround function and standby function and realizes low consumption power design by standby function.
It is suitable for PDA and portable game.
View our wide range of Analogue / Mixed signal products
View our portfolio of Semiconductors
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Operating Voltage (1.8 to 6V)
- Operating Current (0.7mA typ. at Active mode, 1μA max. at Standby mode)
- Low Output Noise (10μVrms typ(2SP/HP/1SP mode, VR: max.))
- Variable Surround Effect by external resistor (Adjustable for speaker and headphone independently.)
- Standby Function
- Internal Mode Control Switch
- Bipolar Technology
- Package Outline (SSOP16)