Speaker Elevation Audio Processor with A/V Focus Filter
Manufacturer's part number :
The NJM2189 is a speaker elevation audio processor with A/V Focus Filter, based on SRS Focus technology. It is capable of raising sound image.
In addition, the NJM2189 includes the A/V Focus Filter to reduce harsh sound when speakers are directly put on hard-surface floor.
The Bypass and Focus Mode inputs are separate to be the same sound volume in both Bypass and Focus mode.
The NJM2189 is suitable for almost all car audio, Projection TV, radio cassette, and then.
View our wide range of Analogue / Mixed signal products
View our portfolio of Semiconductors
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Operating Voltage (4.7 to 13V)
- Low Operating Current (7.0mA typ.)
- Low Output Noise (15μVrms typ.)
- Adjusted by LF/HF Elevation, and Bass Compensation Volume
- Internal A/V Focus Filter
- Independent Audio Input for Bypass Mode
- Bipolar Technology
- Package Outline (SDIP30, SDMP30)