SRS TruSurround HD/HD4 Decoder
Manufacturer's part number :
The NJU26040-09D is a digital audio signal processor that provides the function of TruSurround HD/HD4 + FOCUS and WOW HD.
The NJU26040-09D processes all sound sources, such as DVD multi channel signals, CD, AM/FM radio, and TV sound into spacious sound of natural virtual surround by TruSurround HD/HD4 + FOCUS and WOW HD.
The applications of NJU26040-09D are suitable for front multi-channel and stereo outputs products such as DVD Receivers, AV Amplifiers, TV, radio-cassettes player, Car Audio or ordinary audio products such as small speakers system.
View our wide range of Analogue / Mixed signal products
View our portfolio of Semiconductors
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Front Multi channel outputs by SRS TruSurround HD/HD4 technology
- WOW HD technology is offered to the stereo I/O product.
- LFE by SRS TruBass-II technology
- SRS FOCUS technology (FOCUS is possible to use with TruSurround HD/HD4.)
- SRS Definition technology improves the perception of clarity and acoustic space
- Dialog Clarity technology
- Support mono ~ 5.1ch input, 2.0 ~ 5.1ch output.
- 24bit Fixed-point Digital Signal Processing
- Maximum System Clock Frequency: 38MHz Max.
- Digital Audio Interface: 3 Input ports / 3 Output ports
- Power Supply: 3.3V (Input: 5V tolerant)
- Package: SSOP32 (Pb-Free)
- Micro computer interface: I2C bus (standard-mode/100kbps, fast-mode/400kbps),4-Wire Serial Bus (4-Wire: clock, enable, input data, output data)