SRS 3D Surround Audio Processor
Manufacturer's part number :
The NJM2199 is a SRS 3D surround audio processor regenerating the 3D surround sound with two speakers.
It regenerates 3D surround sound from stereo input only.
The features of wide operating voltage range, wide dynamic range, low output noise are suitable for any audio applications.
View our wide range of Analogue / Mixed signal products
View our portfolio of Semiconductors
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Operating Voltage (4.7 to 13V)
- Low Supply Current (5.7mA typ. at 3D Stereo mode)
- Low Output Noise (32μVrms typ. at 3D Stereo mode)
- BYPASS Gain (0dB typ.)
- BYPASS FUNCTION (Through)
- WIDTH control
- Internal Mode Control Switch (2bit)
- Bipolar Technology
- Package Outline (DMP14, SSOP14)