SRS 3D Surround Audio Processor
Manufacturer's part number :
The NJM2178 is a SRS 3D surround audio processor regenerating the 3D surround sound by two speakers.
It regenerates 3D surround sound from both of monaural and stereo input.
The features of wide operating voltage range, wide dynamic range, low output noise are suitable for any audio applications.
View our wide range of Analogue / Mixed signal products
View our portfolio of Semiconductors
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Operating Voltage (4.7 to 13V)
- Low Supply Current (11mA typ. at 3D-STERE0 mode)
- Wide Dynamic Range (>110dB)
- Low Output Noise (22µVrms typ. at 3D-STERE0 mode)
- BYPASS Gain (-3dB typ.)
- BYPASS Gain
- BYPASS FUNCTION(Through)
- SPACE and CENTER control
- Internal Mode Control Switch(2bit)
- Bipolar Technology
- Package Outline (SDIP30, SDMP30)