Digital Audio Delay
Manufacturer's part number :
The NJU26904 offers digital audio delay.
The NJU26904 has internal delay memory. Delay function can adjust output time of a six-channel signal.
This delay functions are suitable for delay time adjustment such as Audio products and time alignment such as Car Audio.
View our wide range of Analogue / Mixed signal products
View our portfolio of Semiconductors
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- 6-channel Digital Audio Delay (Delay Time 84msec for monaural channel, 42msec for stereo channel at Fs=96kHz Delay Time 169msec for monaural channel, 85msec for stereo channel at Fs=48kHz Delay Time 254msec for monaural channel, 127msec for stereo channel at Fs=32kHz)
- Delay data width is 24 bits.(Digital Audio Format: I2S 24bit, Left-Justified, Right-Justified, BCK: 32/64fs)
- Adjustable Delay Time with 1sample units for 8,121 samples at maximum.
- Selectable input sources for each channel output freely.
- To make long delay time, the NJU26904 can be connected serially.
- Non-Audio Format is possible. - Hardware
- Maximum System Clock Frequency: 12.288MHz Max. built-in PLL Circuit
- Digital Audio Interface: 3 Input ports / 3 Output ports
- Digital Audio Format: I2S 24bit, Left- Justified, Right-Justified, BCK: 32/64fs
- Master / Slave Mode (Master Mode, MCK: 384fs @32kHz, 256fs @48kHz)
- Host Interface: I2C bus (Fast-mode/400kbps)
- Power Supply: 3.3V
- Input terminal: 5V Input tolerant
- Package: SSOP24-C2 (Pb-Free)