Manufacturer's part number :
The NJU26209 is a digital signal processor that provides the function of DAEP (Dolby Automotive Entertainment Program).
A location of sound image forward is possible without a center speaker by all seats in the car.
The applications of NJU26209 are suitable for Car Audio, Car Navigation system and other audio products.
View our wide range of Analogue / Mixed signal products
View our portfolio of Semiconductors
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- DAEP (Dolby Automotive Entertainment Program) Pro Logic II Automotive (Advanced Surround Fader, Center Image Control) Bass Management Time Alignment)
- Master Volume
- Input Trim
- Channel Trim
- 24bit Fixed-point Digital Signal Processing
- Maximum Clock Frequency: 12.288MHz(Standard), built-in PLL Circuit
- Digital Audio Interface: 4 Input ports / 4 Output ports
- Digital Audio Format: I2S 24bit, left-justified, right-justified, BCK: 32fs/64fs
- Master / Slave Mode
- Microcomputer Interface(I2C Bus (Standard-mode/100kbps, Fast-mode/400kbps),4-Wire Serial Bus (4-Wire: Clock, Enable, Input data, Output data)
- Operating Voltage: VDD = VDDPLL = 1.8V: VDDIO = 3.3V
- Input Terminal: +5.0V Input tolerant
- Package: SSOP44 (Pb-Free)