Audio Processor with Subwoofer Output
Manufacturer's part number :
The NJW1163/A is a sound processor with subwoofer output includes all of functions processing audio signal for TV, such as tone control, balance, volume, mute, and AGC functions.
Also the NJW1163/A includes the LPF for subwoofer output and bass boost function.
The original surround system reproduces natural surround sound and clear vocal orientation.
All of internal status and variables are controlled by I2C BUS interface.
View our wide range of Analogue / Mixed signal products
View our portfolio of Semiconductors
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Operating Voltage (7.5 to 13V)
- 3ch Output(Lch, Rch, Subwoofer ch) / 2ch Output(Lch, Rch)
- LPF Filter (Adjustable cut off frequency by external parts)
- AGC Circuit (It reduces volume difference among input sources.) Adjustable AGC boost level by external parts and AGC compression level by I2C BUS
- eala(NJRC Original Surround System)
- Simulated Stereo
- I2C BUS Interface
- Bi-CMOS Technology
- Package Outline NJW1163: SSOP32 NJW1163A: SDIP32