Audio Processor with BBE
Manufacturer's part number :
The NJW1164 is a TV audio processor with sound enhancement (BBE).
The NJW1164 contains all necessary functions to process TV audio signal such as volume control, tone control, balance, mute, AGC and NJRC's proprietary surround sound process, eagle. The eagle reproduces a natural surround sound with clear vocal orientation.
The total modes and variables are controlled by the I2C bus interface.
View our wide range of Analogue / Mixed signal products
View our portfolio of Semiconductors
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Operating Voltage (7.5 to 13V)
- I2C BUS Interface
- BBE Sound Enhancement (Low Boost and High Boost: 15dB max.)
- eala (NJRC Original Surround)
- AGC Circuit (It reduces volume difference among input sources.)
- Simulated Surround
- Bi-CMOS Technology
- Package Outline (SDIP30, SDMP30)