3D Surround Audio Processor for Headphone
Manufacturer's part number :
The NJM2704 is a high quality 3D surround audio processor designed for headphone applications.
It includes mode control switches for surround function and standby function and realizes low consumption power design by standby function.
It is suitable for portable telephone, PDA and any portable audio applications.
View our wide range of Analogue / Mixed signal products
View our portfolio of Semiconductors
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Operating Voltage (1.8 to 6V)
- Low Operating Current (0.45mA typ. (at Active mode),0.1μA typ. (at Standby mode))
- Low Output Noise 10μV typ. (at Surround mode, VR: max.)
- Variable Surround Effect by external resistor
- Internal Mode Control Switch
- Bipolar Technology
- Package Outline (SSOP14)