3D Surround Audio Processor for Headphone
Manufacturer's part number :
The NJM2703 is a high quality 3D surround audio processor designed for headphone applications.
It includes mode control switch (Surround mode / Bypass mode).
The NJM2703 features low operating voltage, low operating current, low output noise and very small package, and is suitable for any portable audio applications.
View our wide range of Analogue / Mixed signal products
View our portfolio of Semiconductors
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Operating Voltage (1.8 to 6V)
- Low Operating Current (0.45mA typ. (at Surround mode, VR: max.))
- Low Output Noise 10μV typ. (at Surround mode, VR: max.)
- Variable Surround Effect by external resistor
- Internal Mode Control Switch
- Bipolar Technology
- Package Outline MSOP10 (TVSP10)