3-Band Tone Control IC
Manufacturer's part number :
The NJW1119A is a Tone Control IC including 3-Band stereo EQ circuit.
It performs superior audio characteristics such as low distortion and low output noise. All of internal status are controlled by three-wired serial bus. Selectable 4-Chip address is available for using four chips on same serial bus line.
It is suitable for any audio applications.
View our wide range of Analogue / Mixed signal products
View our portfolio of Semiconductors
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Operating Voltage (±4.5 to ±7.5V)
- 3-Wired Serial Control (Chip Address Select Function)
- Low Total Harmonic Distortion (0.0002% typ. @Tone=OFF)
- Low Output Noise (-120dB typ. @Tone=OFF)
- Tone Control (0 to ±12dB/1dB Step (100Hz/1kHz/10kHz))
- Mute Function
- Bi-CMOS Technology
- Package Outline (SSOP32)