Low Voltage Headphone Amplifier for Portable Audio
Manufacturer's part number :
The NJM2171A is a low voltage headphone amplifier designed for portable audio items.
The NJM2171A operates directly for battery supply. It includes mute and standby circuit which require few external components and realize low current consumption and very low turn-noise at standby mode.
It is suitable for portable Mini-Disc, portable Compact-Disc, and other headphone amplifier application.
View our wide range of Analogue / Mixed signal products
View our portfolio of Semiconductors
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Operating Voltage V+1=1.8 to 4.5V;V+2=0.9 to 4.5V
- Operating Current 450μA typ. @V+1=2.3V;700μA typ. @V+2=1.2V
- Supply Current in Power Down Mode ; 10μA typ. @V+1=2.3V ; 25μA typ. @V+2=1.2V
- Output Power Exceeds 5mW RL=16Ω @THD=10%
- Fixed Voltage Gain 11.5dB typ.
- Package Outline VSP10
- Bipolar Technology