Low Voltage Audio Power Amplifier
Manufacturer's part number :
The NJM2149 is an audio power amplifier designed for telephone applications.
No external coupling capacitors are required because of the differential outputs. The closed loop gain is adjusted by two external resistors, and a CD pin permit powering down with muting the input signal.
The NJM2149 improves the tern noise reduction in switching Power Down mode and external high band noise reduction, compared with NJM2135.
It is suitable for portable telephone , wireless telephone, button telephone, and other speaker amplifier applications.
View our wide range of Analogue / Mixed signal products
View our portfolio of Semiconductors
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Operating Voltage (+2 to +6V)
- Operating Current (2.2mA typ. at V+=3V)
- Supply Current in Power Down Mode (0.1μA typ)
- Output Power Exceeds250mW (V+=6V RL=32Ω)
- Gain Range (GVD=0-43dB Voise Band)
- Load Impedance (RL=8-200Ω)
- Bipolar Technology
- Package Outline (DIP8 DMP8 SSOP8 VSP8 TVSP8)