2.54 mm Pressfit Connectors with Locking Feature, Vertical, Male, LPV-M
Manufacturer's part number :
ERNI LPV connectors with pressfit zone can be used in applications where a soldering process is not possible or a second process not required, i.e. with backplanes. Therefore ERNIs pressfit EE zone for 1mm holes is our customers' preferred solution.
View our wide range of Wire-to-Board products
View our portfolio of Connectors / Cables
See all products from our supplier Erni
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Number of contacts 10, 14, 16, 20, 26, 34, 40, 50, 60 and 64.
- Plug connectors with and without interlocking latches
- Simultaneous contacting of all conductors in one process
- IDC displacement connections
- Suitable for all commonly available ribbon technology for female cables with pitch of 1.27mm.
- With the strain release clamps supplied in the product package, an outgoing cable can be fed at an angle of 90° and 180° to the plug connection.
- Centre Coding
- 2 form factors: Standard and Low Profile