SPDT SWITCH GaAs MMIC
Manufacturer's part number :
NJG1535HD3 is a GaAs SPDT switch IC suited for antenna switch of cellular phone handset. This switch features high power, low loss, high isolation and the low switch current. This device includes logic decoder function, and can be operated by 1 bit control signal for RF port. The ultra small and ultra thin USB6-D3 package is adopted.
View our wide range of Switches
View our portfolio of RF components
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Low voltage operation +2.5 to +5.5V
- Pin at 0.2dBcompression point 36dBm typ. @f=2GHz, VCTL=2.7V
- Low insertion loss 0.3dB typ. @f=1.0GHz, PIN=30dBm, VCTL=2.7V
- High isolation 28dB typ. @f=1.0GHz, PIN=30dBm, VCTL=2.7V
- Low current consumption 15uA typ.
- Ultra small & ultra thin package USB6-D3