DPDT SWITCH GaAs MMIC
Manufacturer's part number :
NJG1602HE3 is a GaAs high power DPDT switch MMIC for antenna switch of tri- and dual-mode cellular phone application such as CDMA, GPS and PCS. This switch features low loss, high isolation at high power. This device includes logic decoder function, and can be operated by 1 bit control signal for path switching. The ultra small and ultra thin USB12 package is adopted.
View our wide range of Switches
View our portfolio of RF components
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Low voltage operation +2.5V min.
- Pin at 0.2dBcompression point 36dBm typ. @f=0.9GHz, VCTL=2.7V
- Low insertion loss 0.3dB typ. @f=0.9GHz, PIN=25dBm, VCTL=2.7V
- 0.55dB typ. @f=1.9GHz, PIN=25dBm, VCTL=2.7V
- High isolation 21dB typ. @f=0.9GHz, PIN=25dBm, VCTL=2.7V
- 15dB typ. @f=1.9GHz, PIN=25dBm, VCTL=2.7V
- Low current consumption 17uA typ. @f=0.9GHz, PIN=25dBm, VCTL=2.7V
- Ultra small & ultra thin package USB12-E3