0.4 to 3.8GHz DPDT ultra-high isolation switch
Manufacturer's part number :
The SKY13598-683LF is a state-of-the-art CMOS, silicon-oninsulator (SOI) double-pole, double-throw (DPDT) switch. The switch provides high-linearity performance, low insertion loss, and high isolation.
Switching is controlled by one voltage input, CTRL1. Depending on the logic voltage level applied to this pin, the PORT1 and PORT2 pins connect to one of the two other RF port pins (PORT3 or PORT4) through a low insertion loss path, while maintaining a high isolation path to the alternate port. No external DC blocking capacitors are required on the RF path as long as no DC voltage is applied externally.
The SKY13598-683LF DPDT switch is provided in a compact Quad Flat No-Lead (QFN) 1.83 × 1.83 × 0.5 mm package.
View our wide range of RF Switches
View our portfolio of RF products
See all products from our supplier Skyworks Inc.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Ultra-high isolation: 38 dB from 0.4 to 2.7 GHz
- Single control voltage input
- Broadband frequency range: 0.4 to 3.8 GHz
- Low insertion loss: 0.7 dB @ 2.7 GHz
- No DC blocking capacitors required
- Positive control voltage range: 1.35 to 3.1 V
- GSM power handling
- Small QFN (12-pin, 1.83 × 1.83 × 0.5 mm) package
- LTE systems
- Main/Diversity antenna swapping